Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Lol


Really? That was fast. Two weeks.

That's all it took before I STOPPED UPDATING THIS BLOG.

I thought I was going to do better. I thought I was going to make it happen. Nope.

I could cite various excuses (marriage, work promotion, call to active ministry) as to why I ultimately shoved Larghter under the rug. You probably don't care, though, so all I'll do is apologize.

"Loyal Fanbase - all two (maybe three!) of you - I'm sorry for not updating my blog. Can we pretend it didn't happen? Like, how I have to pretend that Obsidian didn't develop KOTOR 2 so I can be excited about Fallout: New Vegas? Really? Thanks!"

All right then. From now on, I shall always post on Monday and Friday. I may post on other days as well, but these shall be the go to days. At least two and a half times a month, my posts shall also be worth reading.

Also, this shall no longer be "just" a World of Warcraft blog. I know, I know - I'm shedding hours worth of fine World of Warcraft traditon (two posts, three?), but if I'm going to update this thing I need MOAR DOTZ!

I mean, a broader base of topical resources.

Will this work out? I hope so! I certainly enjoy writing self-indulgent fluff.

What can I say? I do it for the fans.

Read my next post, or I'll sign Obsidian to do your sequel. It'll be buggy and glitchy - and you won't get a light saber until hour eight. Also, the ending will involve a conversation with your grandma in a Wiccan costume.

No comments:

Post a Comment